2015/01/08

How to Recover Data on Locked iPhone 6S/6/5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS

"I forgot my iPhone 4S screen lock password, and then I tried to connect my iPhone to iTunes, but iTunes didn’t recognize it. However, I really need to get my data like contacts, text messages back! Is there any way that I can backup locked iPhone data?"

"I changed my screen / log on password and have forgotten it and I am wondering how best to recover the password or reset it to a new one for my iPhone 5? I tried what I had thought I changed it to though the system locked me out and it is now saying "Connect to iTunes" which I did and am not finding anything to reset it. Who can give me a hand on backup my data on locked iPhone? Thanks in advance!"



To portect the data on iPhone, many users will set the screen lock password for theirs iPhone. However, it's very common that user who forget the screen lock password, so that they can not use the device, what's more, all the data are still inside the iPhone. I believe that many users have already tried to use iTunes, and failed, because iTunes can't recognize the locked iPhone. Felt so helpless when you forgetting the password of iPhone? Therefore, you must wondered is it possible to recover data from the locked iPhone? Please don't worry, of course yes!

iPhone Data Recovery can help you retrieve data from the locked iPhone. To be more precise, iPhone Data Recovery is a powerful software which can do you a favor in accessing your iPhone, previewing and restoring your contacts, text messages, photos, videos, notes, call history and any other contents from your iPhone directly, or extracting to recover from iTunes or iCloud backup files. Besides, it is compatible with iPhone 6/6 Plus/5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS, no matter what version of iPhone you own, it can treat them equally and solve it.



Download the trial version for free to have a shot!

Download Mac Version Download Mac Version

How to Recover Data from Locked iPhone Directly

Step 1. Connect your iPhone to computer and scan

First, launch the program and connect your iPhone to the computer. The program will automatically detect your device. When you see the window as the picture below, click "Start Scan" to scan your device. 



Step 2. Scan your iPhone for data on it

Don't worry that you forgot your iPhone screen lock password. Only if you can enter the system, you can restore your data on it. For iPhone 4/3GS users, you can switch to the "Advance Mode" to get a deeper scan. Then follow the description that the program shows you like below to begin scanning your locked iPhone:

(1) Hold your iPhone and click the "Start" button.
(2) Press the Power and Home buttons at the same time for exactly 10 seconds.
(3) After 10 seconds, release the Power button, but keep holding the Home button for another 15 seconds.

When you're told that you've successfully entered the scanning mode, the software will automatically begin scanning your iPhone as the window shown below.

For iPhone 6 Plus/6/5S/5C/5/4S users, you can directly click the "Start Scan" button on the main window to scan it as follows.

Step 3. Preview and selectively recover data from your locked iPhone 



Related Hot Articles:
How to Restore Data from Stolen iPhone iPad
How to Recover iPhone Data after Upgrade
How to Recover iPhone Data Without Backup

No comments:

Post a Comment